9.24.2008

Just Some Random Pics

I just uploaded my pictures from my camera onto my computer so I had some that I thought I would share.  This is my mom and sister Melissa.  She came to Utah a couple weeks ago and while she was out here she told my mom she was pregnant!  The sisters already new but she wanted to tell my mom in person.  So if it looks like my mom was crying....it's because she was and screaming!  She was excited!  Baby Marquis will be here in March


This is just a cute one of my nephew Max!  I love his shirt, Melissa's sister in law and friend have a clothing line called Haute Boyz and they make the cutest shirts for babies and toddlers!  



I went to my first demolition derby back in August and it was actually fun!  The best was when one truck got knocked over and caught on fire!  I didn't have my camera ready though, maybe next time.


Showing my excitement for the demolition derby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what demolition derbies are all about. We are glad you had a good time without us.

Mark and Kandice said...

Your little nephew is a cutie! That is so neat that you are going to be an aunt again. Now when are you going to be a mom? :) I bet you haven't heard that question before. j/k