(If any of you have sisters I'm sure you understand the title and that it is from the movie White Christmas! Classic)
I'm not really sure why I started a blog, I never have exciting things to blog about. But I was in the mood to do a post so I decided to do one about my sisters! My sister Melissa lives in LA and she is in Utah for the weekend! We always love when Melissa comes to visit because she is the only one who lives out of state. The rest of us live here in good ole' Cache Valley and see each other on a daily basis! When Melissa comes we usually all try to get together, so I'm going down tomorrow with my sister Allison and her son Max to hang out with Melissa and my mom. Poor Adrienne can't come because of work and a wedding, she will be missed. Oh and little sister Katie can't come either because she is only 12 and still in school, she too will be missed. Well we of course always have fun together just talking (loudly and non-stop) going to lunch and hanging out. Here are some pictures of the "Emmett Girls" at their finest....
Blast from the Past!Hunchback Laura with cute Adrienne and Allison
Adrienne, Melissa, Shaun White, Laura
We got to meet Shaun White not once but twice in Denver at the Dew Action Sports Tour!!
Can't forget mom!

Katie Bug, Me, Adrienne
All 5 sisters skiing (not a very good quality picture, but it included everyone!) Allison, Katie, Laura, Melissa, Adrienne

5 comments:
Oh...I love my sisters! Good times...Good times!!!
We are and always will be proud of all of you but thanks for the update anyway. We hope your trip to the City turns out well - we will miss you tonight but should have some peach ice cream left when you and Clark can come by later.
And I love you and your sisters too!
Dad
Laura I am so happy you found us in the blogging world! It is a great way to keep in touch. My husband knows your husband and says that he is a really nice guy. Anyway we added you to our blog and come visit whenever you want. You and your sisters are all so beautiful! Happy blogging :)
Yeah for sisters!
I had fun this weekend too...thanks for driving down to see me.
Post a Comment