12.11.2008

'Tis the Season

Every year Clark's family goes down to the Festival of Trees and buys a tree.  I've gone with them the past few years, and it always makes it feel like Christmas.  It is a fun way to start out the Holiday Season!  This year they actually ended up with 3 trees!  They had the highest bid on two trees, and then Angie went back on Friday and bought a cute tree that hadn't been sold.  All of the money goes to Primary Children's so it is definitely worth it.  The Pierson house is VERY festive this year.
This tree was awesome!  A guy made it all out of glass.  They showed the video of him actually making the tree, pretty impressive.
Me and Angie
You can't really tell but Clark and I are standing in front of one of their trees.  It was mostly red and silver with some cute signs that said Happy Holidays.

This picture is just a random one of my new nephew Jack, he was born Dec. 5th.   I thought he looked so cute and cozy asleep on the couch. 

4 comments:

Paige said...

I am seriously DYING over that picture of Jack! I can't wait to cuddle him sometime soon! Oh my!!!

That glass tree is killer, it looks like it would take up my whole living room!!! We totally missed out on the Festival of Trees this year! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the posting - I saved some of the pictures to my hard drive so you may see them again sometime.

A and M said...

Festivus for the rest of us!
I love your necklace by the way - someone really cool probably got that for you in a cool place like New York!
Keep the pictures of Jack coming until I get there!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Hey Laura this is really random but I like people that look at my blog to comment so I know who it is ya know? I just found you off of your sister's, my husband and her were friends in high school. I was looking at some pictures the other day too and realized we were in the same dance class once at luv 2 dance, kinda funny hope all is well you guys look really happy =)