10.31.2009

Family

Happy Halloween!
So this morning I went to Breakfast with my mom and my sister's, Adrienne and Allison. Allison's son Max came dressed in his batman costume! So I had to get a picture of his cuteness. He is three and I think that is when Halloween starts to be fun for them. They actually understand trick-or-treating and all the fun stuff.

Since my sister Melissa was here last weekend I spent a lot of time with her. We went out to eat, had yummy spoon me ice cream, visited the Grandparents, and just talked. She brought Merrick's Halloween costume to show the Grandparents. He makes the best Yoda!
These pictures are from my iphone so they aren't the best quality but I thought they were so cute!

Here is my Grandpa Emmett with Max! We just found out he has cancer and is going to have to go through chemo to get part of the cancer that they couldn't get with surgery. He is the sweetest Grandpa and is so cute with his great-grandchildren. He was asking Max how many kisses he has had from him... at that point it was only 2. I think it got up to 7 or 8 by the time we left!

My cute dad with his grandson Merrick! I love spending time with my family and it was so fun to have Melissa here from California for the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think you are so special - we all had a great time visiting with you all when Melissa and Merrick were here. Norda and I are glad the grand and great-grandkids enjoy Haloween. We do too as far as visiting them and seeing their costumes.

jenn + michael said...

I LOVE Max's costume! So darn cute!

YPR said...

The best part of Halloween is grandkids in costume!