Clark and I are still managing the apartments, and although we appreciate the free rent and paid utilities my patience is wearing thin. I went downstairs today to clean the social center and someone had taken the curtain that is being used as a closet door in the computer room off of the curtain rod then they used push pins to put it over the window in that room. It's just annoying because I have to take the time to get it down, put the curtain rod back together and hang the curtain over the closet. Then there are like 15 people who haven't paid their January rent so I have to give them all late payment reminders and bug them about paying rent. We just feel like the students this year are very irresponsible and do not respect the property. But we love our boss and it is a great job for going to school. Hopefully we can save up enough money to move out by summer.... I don't know if we can handle the "Olds" for a third summer. Plus I will be doing my Practicum in the summer and that will keep me busy and away from the apartments and summer is a busy time around here with students wanting to sign up for the school year and the "Olds" complaining about a plethora of things!
My next post will include New Year's Eve/Day events that include action photos of us playing the Wii and pictures with cousins and cute nephews! Then school is starting in a week and I will be too busy trying to make the Dean's List to blog!

6 comments:
Congrats for making the dean's list! You are definitely the smarter sister.
Well done, although I'm a bit disappointed that President Albrecht didn't come through with that Milky Way. Keep up the good work for next semester.
You are one smart cookie yo! Good luck with the tenants. Remember...rent is free...keep telling yourself. : )
Wow. The Dean's List. I agree with Melissa, you definitely are the smarter sister!
We stopped worrying about you two a long time ago. Just keep up the good work and plug along as best you can - everything should work out wellin the future. Apparently they hadn't invented the Dean's list when we were in school so the only contact we had with the administration was when we paid our tuition.
The good news more than compensates for the lack of pictures. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! on making Dean's list. Thats fantastic!!
Post a Comment