For Valentine's Day we celebrated all weekend. On Saturday my cousin Emily was married in the Logan Temple and then had a luncheon at Hamilton's. Since it was a wedding which symbolizes LOVE and we had a nice fancy lunch we decided to count that as part of our Valentine's Day celebration. Thanks Emily for getting married the day before! Later that night we went to the movie Valentine's Day. Clark had agreed to go to the movie with me just to check it out since it was Valentine's Day. My sister Adrienne and her sister in law Megan came along with my youngest sister Katie and my cousin McKinley! Clark was the only boy. I told him he could get out of it and I would just go with the girls, but he decided to come along. It was a cute movie, but not one I am dying to buy on DVD. There were definitely some parts I could have done without (Anne Hathaway's character was weird and she bugged).
The Bride and Groom (Emily & Brandon)
I didn't take real pictures, so you can enjoy a picture of their picture! Megan (Adrienne's sis in law) did the flowers! They were so pretty.
My present-- even though we said no presents since we didn't want to waste money on things we don't need. He did get me some flowers and a case to hold my straightner! I don't really care for Valentine's presents. Just hanging out is fine with me! Also I feel it is mostly a holiday where the girl gets a gift. What do you get a guy besides candy.... He did buy himself some shoes and a beacon to take when he goes into the back country so I counted that as his present!
On Sunday morning we headed up to the cabin in Bear Lake to hang out with Clark's parents and sister Angie. We went sledding that day since it was sunny and gorgeous outside. We couldn't resist.
On Monday Clark, Angie and myself headed up to Beaver Mountain to do some skiing. Most of my family was up there as well, so we had a great big family fun ski day! I didn't get pictures though. It was snowing and we were too busy skiing I guess.

4 comments:
Fun weekend!
Anne Hathaway bugs Adam big time as well as Amy Adams (won't watch movies they are in unless forced by me!) I may just have to watch that when it comes to DVD.
I'm so excited for you to come visit! Merrick is almost walking.
where's your cabin in bear lake? my parents have one up there and we go a lot! I LOVE that place!
I'm a bit jealous of all the skiing days you get! I'm really glad you gave me your review of "Valentine's Day." It was one that I didn't want to make Michael go with me and have it not be wonderful. Thank you!
Sounds like a good time was had by all. It is really great that there are different ways for each of us to enjoy life.
Post a Comment