I have been enjoying being able to record shows that I normally miss..... like Saved By The Bell!! Yes, I'm always so disappointed because it comes on way early in the morning on TBS. But thanks to our wonderful DVR I will never miss a rerun of Saved By The Bell. I think you will all be happy to know that I am watching a recorded episode as I type this! These episodes are classic with flash backs, fast motion movement, and witty remarks! The one I'm currently watching is called "Dancing to the Max" and it is when there is a dance competition at the Max hosted by none other than Casey Kasum. Slater and Zack are going to have a dance off to impress Kelly. Jesse thinks she's too tall so she doesn't want to dance with anyone. And the best part is when they are in music class and as they are all playing their instruments the teacher leaves and the tempo picks up and they all start dancing! Ha ha I love this show. Thank you DVR!
The sad thing is all the shows that I've recorded so far are really ridiculous and are not quality shows. They are just guilty pleasure shows! I'm recording Teen Mom, Kate plus 8, Saved By The Bell, and Glee. I tried to record Modern Family but it wouldn't work. I will also be recording Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel since they come on after I go to bed. I wish I had DVR when Jimmy Fallon was trying to do a Saved By The Bell reunion! Anyway I'm sure there are other good shows out there I should be watching besides my "guilty pleasure shows".
Clark and I are officially back in school. My last semester, woo hoo! Clark has 3 more semesters. The students are really starting to bug me, and I hate to say it but so far it has been worse than the Old's. We are hoping to move out in December if our plan works out the way we hope it does. We are going to McCall ID this weekend to visit Clark's sister for Labor Day. We really need the break!
Oh AND we went to The Lion King this past weekend! It was so so good, I loved it. I will post pictures after our weekend trip so I can do them all at once. I'm going to get back to Saved By The Bell to find out who wins the dance competition!


9 comments:
Well you're way ahead of us. We didn't even have tv last year and now we got it this month just because our landlady pays for it. But don't worry, we don't even have cable. I didn't even know that was an option anymore.
Oh and don't feel that Modern Family is a guilty pleasure. I love it AND it won an Emmy for best comedy.
I watched the Teen Line episode a couple of days ago. Jackie didn't grow up watching Saved by the Bell so it was fun to watch it with her.
Wow! I love "The Lion King!" It's so cool, huh? You should bring back Saved by the Bell hair dos.
What aew you talking about? W are getting by with basic cable - no replsy,stop action,or anything else. Now if we could figure out how to run our cell phone!
We haven't access to re-play, or anything else you mentioned and are stuck wih the basic Comcast channels , Now if we could only figure out how to use our cell phone!
I just saw the episode of SBTB when Kelly pretends to beat up her boyfriends to scare Zack.
Fallon had an episode the night after the Emmy's where he showed all his skits...Glee, LOST, Real Housewives, it was pretty hilarious!
I also watch Teen Mom, Adam makes fun of me but I'm addicted. DVR is the best!
Do I watch too much TV at night?
I laughed out loud when I read about them dancing in the choir room! I love that part. It looks like the episode for tomorrow is the one where Slater has to choose between the ski trip or the protest with his "latino girlfriend" (the college years) It will be a good one :)
Hey! Send me the pictures from the Lion King! And we should have a SBTB party this weekend!
DVR is the best and worst invention ever! I have to say since we have it I waste a LOT of time watching tv, but I just love my shows! You need to watch Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, and Life Unexpected! They are all starting up again this month! I'm pathetic :) I miss you though! BTW I love Save By the Bell too!
Post a Comment