9.24.2010

Trick or Treat Trot

For my work we are having our 1st Annual Trick or Treat Trot!  It is a fundraising race and all the proceeds will go to The Child and Family Support Center.  It sounds like a really fun race and participants are encouraged to dress up in Halloween Costumes.  There will be a Costume Contest and also Carnival games for kids after the race!  It is the first year we are doing it, and maybe our last!  We haven't had a lot of people signing up since there are about a million other races being held the same day, October 9th.  My families "Emmett Family Fun ultra 5K" (I think that is what we are calling it) is that day also.  It's a busy day for running.  


But I just wanted to blog about it, because I think it will be a really fun race especially for kids.  I mean they can dress up and do the 1 Mile fun run and play some carnival games after!  What kid wouldn't want to do that :)  It starts at 10am in Wellsville so it's not too early for kids (and adults) to wake up and run.   



So for all of you runners & non runners (you can handle the 1 mile run) if you live semi close to Wellsville then you should come to our Trick or Treat Trot on Saturday October 9th!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

I would love to come out and run...maybe the mile this time but I don't know if I have a costume to wear. I will have to look around.