7.11.2012

First Born

It's obvious that Henry is our first born and our only child.  It's also obvious that he is really cute.
He likes to fall asleep in the car

This was back when he had a receding hair line.  It's growing back in now.  He was pretty excited to see cousin Elle

Still loves the car

He is showing you how fat he can look. 

Sweet baby


Apparently he looks like me when he sleeps.  He is starting to look more like Clark everyday though.  He has my blue eyes and maybe my nose but that's about it.   


He has been getting a little rash on his body after he eats.... It is so random, but it doesn't seem to bother him.  I put Hydrocortisone cream on it and it will go away eventually.  Not sure if I should be concerned.  I'll ask the doctor at his 4 month check up. 

He was 12 weeks old a week before he was 3 months old.  I'm still not sure how that works.  My next post will be his adorable 3 month pictures we took. 

He likes to look anywhere but at me when I want him too.  He is also doing the sign for the letter N.  He is so smart.  



He loves TV.  He will do anything he can to see the TV, even if he isn't facing it.  

Utah State Aggie Fan! 
(do you see the rash again)

He is getting really good at Tummy Time and blowing bubbles.  

He's not all smiles all the time.  I was trying to get a good picture of his bottom lip, but of course he wouldn't do it.  He has the best sad face.  

3 comments:

Sharli said...

Love his sign language! That made me laugh. And he really does look like you in that sleeping picture. I'm glad both our boys are obsessed with tv already.

adrienne said...

I was going to tell you the other day that Henry is DEFINITELY a first born because I think I have more pictures of him in his first 3 months than I do of any of my other nephews in their first YEAR! LOVE baby fish mouth!

jenn + michael said...

He is darling. I hope his poor rash goes away!