11.01.2008

Pumpkin Carving

Clark and I carved our pumpkins on Wednesday evening.
Here our finished pumpkins!  I did the haunted house and Clark carved the witch.

The next night I went over to my sister Allison's house for dinner and to carve and paint some pumpkins 
Max is in his painting shirt and ready to get painting

Here he is concentrating so hard on his master piece!  You know he is working hard because is little tongue is sticking out

Adrienne and Lorie didn't carve or paint pumpkins. Apparently Adrienne is grossed out by pumpkin carving, the inside makes her sick! 
Lorie is holding one of the pumpkins Max had already painted, so cute.

The die hard pumpkin carvers who aren't afraid of a little pumpkin guts!
My dad was going for the "psycho" look

The finished product designed by Katie

3 comments:

adrienne said...

Good times even if I didn't carve or paint a pumpkin.

YPR said...

Good times indeed! Thanks to Max for the use of his house.

Mindy said...

What a fun family event!