11.30.2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we headed down to Kaysville to spend the weekend with Clark's family!  His sister Kim, Natalie & Shad with their kids, Angie, Carolyn & Blaine, and Grandma were all able to be there.  We missed Brett & Melissa and their kids who live in Colorado and we missed Brad & Jill and their kids who live in Japan!  

Getting ready to eat!  Angie and I made these little Turkey's to put at everyone's plates!  Angie is so creative :)
WELCOME HOME SHAD!  Shad was able to make it home just in time for Thanksgiving dinner.  He had been gone since the first of October, and we were all happy to see him.  He flies the F-16 for the Air Force, and had been in his jet for 12 hours straight flying home that day!  We were all thankful for his safe arrival, and all of the Troops!  I'm so thankful I live in America
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!  We are starting the Christmas Season off by going down to the Festival of Trees on Tuesday to help Blaine & Carolyn pick out a tree!  Happy Holidays

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the up-date. It sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving,too - we surely did although we missed having you here.

YPR said...

We did indeed miss having you guys around but looks like a Pierson Thanksgiving is great, including the flag. Thanks to Shad and all the troops (and Lorie is still looking for that ride in an F-16). Now, pray for SNOW!

brooke said...

Laura! I'm so glad I found your blog! I loved looking at all your cute pictures! It was fun seeing you the other day... you, me, and sharli should all get together sometime. I seriously have no friends in Logan, so I never do anything.

Megan Loves Life said...

wow I can't imagine being a military wife! a construction workers wife was bad enough!! she looks so happy! Is Clark up for a job? I want a table and chairs for Abigail and Kim doesn't have time... name the price.