12.30.2008

Christmas 2008

We started our Christmas in Kaysville on Monday and we left Christmas Eve morning after opening presents with his family.  Then we headed to my sister Allison's house in Smithfield and spent Christmas Day at my Grandpa & Grandma Emmett's house for the annual celebration!  I don't really have any pictures from Christmas Day (we left our camera at home).

 Nash & Clark- Christmas Eve

The girls at Allison's house-Christmas Eve

Funny story-- as I was unloading our car after coming home from Kaysville, I lifted a laundry basket out of my trunk and totally threw out my back!  It hurt so bad, and still kind of does.  It is funny though because it wasn't even a heavy basket, and I had to borrow my Grandpa's ice pack and some of his motrin!  Thanks Grandpa for taking care of me and my back :)
My mom (Nana) with her two grandsons, Max & Jack

My sister Allison and her little family!  Max was struggling with smiling, we told him to open his eyes and he did!  Don't you love his ears and the santa hat, ha ha.
My cute Family! 
(from left to right) Max, Tyler (Alli's husband), Adam (Melissa's husband), Clark
Allison, Jack, Adrienne (Nick left earlier to see his family), Mom, Melissa, Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for another post of Christmas. Max looks like he was really trying to cooperate with your instructions.

adrienne said...

Ohhhh Max...what a character!

Megan Loves Life said...

Cute pictures! i'm sorry we missed all of you this year! :(