Clark and I were invited by our friends Ted and Cortni to go to Jackson Hole this past weekend! We stayed at the Love Ridge Resort Lodges, which are right next to the Snow King resort. They got a really killer deal on these condos. This picture is the living room and to the left of the fireplace was there master suite, and down the hall past the kitchen was our master suite, plus another living room area. They sweet talked the lady into adding the other room on for free. So we opened the joining door (technically they were 2 separate apartments that you could join into one) and had a HUGE area for just the 4 of us.

Here they are on the outside, just picture them covered in snow and that is what they looked like when we were there!

Group photo up in Teton Village
You can't go to Jackson with out the good old antler arch photo! Above is Cortni and Ted our friends from our married student ward. Actually we met Ted back in our dating years at the good old Smithfield student branch (yes i said branch, it was quite the experience) when I lived at my dad's house! Ted was in the branch and we became friends there, then we both got married and when Clark and I moved to our second apartment, they ended up being in our ward!
We had such a fun time, and it was a nice relaxing weekend after our busy week of finals! Thanks to Ted and Cortni for the invite!

4 comments:
Ah yes, Jackson Wyoming! Does it get any more romantic anywhere else? I don't think so.
Sounds like a good trip but that loks like a whole lot of room for just 4 people. We are glad you had the chance to get away for a couple of days.
Oh my goodness! That condo is HUGE! What a fun weekend trip!
I love Jackson Hole! I haven't been there forever though. I remember skiing at the Snow King a long time ago with family. Those condos are HUGE that looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for posting I might have to take Mark there now.:)
Post a Comment