12.15.2008

Max & Jack

Clark made my sister Allison a changing table to match the crib they bought at Target.  The changing table was out of stock, so I volunteered Clark to make it for baby Jack.  I think he did an awesome job at making the exact table she wanted.  He just looked at the picture, and away he went
Here is the changing table with the crib.  Her wall is a really cute orange that matches the bedding, my camera made it look more yellow. The room isn't quite put together, but its coming along.  Since Jack is sleeping in the cradle in her room (Clark also built the cradle back when Max was a baby) she doesn't really use Jack's room yet, only for the changing table.

Today I went over to Allison's house and took some pictures of Max & Jack for a Christmas card.  I didn't want to show the pictures she is going to use on the card, so you get the ones that didn't make the final cut!  
Cute boys!
Just ignore Allison's hand trying to hold up Jack so he wouldn't fall

3 comments:

YPR said...

Clark's got "mad skills" in the furniture manufacturing department. The changing table looks great! So do Max and Jack.

brooke said...

your nephews are SO cute!

adrienne said...

Yeah Clark is hired to make me a crib and changing table when I EVENTUALLY have kids.