1.02.2009

New Years & My Birthday

For New Years this year we went up to the cabin in Bear Lake just to hang out and relax.  Angie brought some friends up and we spent the evening playing wii, watching movies, and playing games.  At midnight we did the good old banging on pots and pans and blowing the noise makers.  On New Years day a few of us went skiing at Beaver Mtn!  We had a lot of fun this year, and I actually made it to midnight.... last year I fell asleep on the couch around 11:30!

The only picture of Clark and I (not very flattering of either of us!)
Me & Angie ringing in the new year!


My birthday this year was on a Sunday so we just spent a lazy day at home (hence my lovely pajama pants in the pictures).  The next day we went skiing, out to dinner and a movie (Yes man) to really celebrate the big 23!

Clark bought me a cake and some candles and I blew them out around 9pm when I was technically born.  He also spoiled me with gifts and he cleaned the house!  What a nice little hubby I have :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching the big two three. Sounds like you had multiple chances to celebrate. We are thankful for the help from you and Adrienne yesterday and the chance to have lunch together. Stop in anytime!

Miller Time said...

Happy (late) bday! I didn't know you had a blog! I added you to my google reader so I can check in often. It was fun to see you over the holidays.

Mark and Kandice said...

Hi Laura it sounds like you had a fun New Years and 23rd Birthday Party! I still haven't gone skiing this year. This post makes me want to go now. :)

A and M said...

did you get my birthday message to you on the 28th?
My kind of birthday are the ones when you get to wear your pj's all day!

YPR said...

To me, you're still the same cute little strawberry blonde flying down our driveway on some three-wheeled contraption - except taller and married, and driving a car. Looks like a great celebration!

adrienne said...

What a lovely birthday cake and are there really 23 candles on there?!