Since we didn't have school today we decided to head up to the cabin. We went up Sunday afternoon and went skiing today. It was a lot of fun, but seriously it felt like a spring skiing day. IT was REALLY warm! We didn't get any pictures skiing, but here are some pics from the cabin. It was so cold there that the trees all had ice on them, they looked sweet! Thank you inversion!
After skiing, Clark's mom, grandma & sister came up to hang out for a little while. We had some take out, then Angie & I made some really cute blocks for Valentines Day! This is becoming sort of a tradition for the two of us, it seems like we get together and make blocks for every holiday! So far we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fall, Christmas & now Valentines blocks. They are so cute, and pretty easy to make if you are in a crafty/creative mood. For those of you who don't like making them but want some, seriously tell me and Angie will make you some you can buy. She is thinking about selling all of her crafts!
We couldn't hold all of the letters so we just picked one to show off
Here are my blocks. They turned out pretty cute!
Now I just need it to be a little closer to February so I can put them out officially

4 comments:
I want Angie to be my sister in-law too! I will seriously buy her crafts, they are so cute.
I need her address so I can send her a thank you for helping with my wonderful baby blanket!
Those are seriously cute! She should sell her stuff on a blog, etsy, farmer's markets... You crafty girls!! Yours turned out great. Did your mom tell you we are coming up for real this time on the 31st? I can't wait to see you all!
We wre glad to find out that you were able to get away for a little R & R and then make it hime safe and sound. Keep up the good work!
Lul, What an adventure your life has become!!! Skiing, traveling, playing with adorable nephews. Have a blast in Japan..take lots of photos, and write about it in a journal cuz you'll think you'll remember all the details, but you won't! I LOVE YOU! MOM
Post a Comment