2.26.2009

Ski Bums

I just thought I would blog about what we have been up to lately.  Basically school, work, and skiing The Beav.  Okay well Clark goes skiing, I work!  I think Clark has been over 20 times this year, he is definitely a ski bum!  
I had to show this picture.  Every time I have been skiing they have given me a white sticker or a shade of pink!  Which you can tell totally matches my whole ensemble.  I just went up last Friday with Adrienne and what color of sticker did they give me....PINK!  I think I can get in a few more ski days so we will see if the tradition continues.

OH and I'm going to Japan in 7 DAYS!!  Just thought you would all like to know!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to take a ride for me whenever either of you gets to Beaver. I am making slow progress but I still enjoy any time on the hill I can get.

Paige said...

Have fun on your trip! YI can't wait to hear all about it & see lots of pictures!

You look so cute in your ski "ensemble!" I am jealous of everyone's love & talent for skiing!

johnEboy said...

Gotta love the Beav!

We can't wait for the Japan report. Beth and I are going in May and are super excited as well.

brooke said...

you guys look so cute in your ski gear!

Tom said...

You make me so proud! p.s. Laura I have Shelly's old helmet at the shop if you are still interested?

adrienne said...

Skiing last Friday was such a great last minute idea! We will have to go again when you get back from Japan...which I am so excited you and Clark are going!

Chris & Jennie said...

I am so jealous of your upcoming trip to Japan! Oh, you'll have the time of your life! How exciting, and what a great getaway. Can't wait to hear all about it! Bon Voyage!!