Clark, Laura & Henry
So jealous! Looks like you had an amazing experience!
It looks like you had more snow to ski on in Japan than we had at Beaver. We are glad you had a good time and are back home safely.
Looks like TONS of fun! I'm glad you guys were able to go and I'm sorry you got sick while you were over there.
What a trip! You didn't look at all like a girl with ear problems. Love the photos, especially the cherry blossoms.
So fun!! What a cute couple and a fun trip for just a husband and wife!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So jealous! Looks like you had an amazing experience!
It looks like you had more snow to ski on in Japan than we had at Beaver. We are glad you had a good time and are back home safely.
Looks like TONS of fun! I'm glad you guys were able to go and I'm sorry you got sick while you were over there.
What a trip! You didn't look at all like a girl with ear problems. Love the photos, especially the cherry blossoms.
So fun!! What a cute couple and a fun trip for just a husband and wife!
Post a Comment