Yesterday was my nephew Jack's blessing. He did so good up there, and Clark claims he smiled at him in the circle... yes Clark's eyes were open!
Being held by Grandma Lorie
He is wearing an outfit homemade by his Grandma on Tyler's side.
Also my nephew Max (Jack's older brother) has a birthday today!
Happy 3rd Birthday to Maximo!
My sister Adrienne and I decided to make Max's birthday cake. It turned out alright except for my lettering and the fact that the cake was cracking down the middle. We improvised by filling the cracks with "rocks" It was a true construction cake!
They came to my house on Friday to hang out so I snapped some photos!
They are so stinkin' cute

8 comments:
What a fun weekend! I wish we could have been there! Jack looked absolutely adorable - Allison called me about the whole outfit thing, so of course I understood! I can't believe Polly & Max are three! Where has the time gone!?
Jack-Jack is so cute. Glad the blessing went so well. Dane is still talking about Max and he can't wait to come up to Logan and play again.
I barely even recognized the little chunkers! Jack looks so different in that first picture, a lot like Alli. Thanks for posting some pictures, I can always count on you to keep my updated on the kiddos! (your hair looks cute, by the way)
It is always a good day when the extended family can get together for a special occasion, as happened with Jack's blessing and Max's birthday party Sunday. We always enjoy seeing and visiting with those we don't get to see very often and Sunday was no exception. Thanks, too, for posting the pictures.
Jack looks JUST LIKE Allison in that first picture! And Max seriously looks like he is flashing a "gang" sign! SO CUTE!
He looks like Allison! Cute Aunt Laura... you look so pretty in that picture! You always remind me of old pictures of our cute moms! They are pretty you know...
Wow, he has changed! Jack is so freaking cute. I need to hold that little guy. Looks like we missed a good time. I'm thinking I won't be so paranoid of germs in about a month. Then I'll start taking Nash out. She needs to meet her cute little chubby cousin Jack (and everyone else!)
Thanks for tracking me down! Of course I remember you! You guys are adorable! Thanks we are extremely excited to be having a little one! She will be so fun I am sure!
I am super excited for you to go to tokyo!! that will be so fun! I will be expecting some fun pictures to be blogged so we can all enjoy your experience! :) Have a great time and be safe!
t
Post a Comment