4.26.2009

Ben & Courtney's Wedding

My cousin Ben got married on Friday to cute Courtney!  They were married in the Logan temple and then had their reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial.  It was so fun to be with my whole extended Emmett family!  I seriously love my family, they are awesome and we always have fun when we get together.  
This is the only picture I got of the happy couple.

My step brother JD and his beautiful wife Mindy and my adorable little neice Nashtyn (their daughter, but I'm sure you got that).

Clark & I with the Salt Lake Temple in the background

Me, Allison & Adrienne
The Fam!
Katie, Allison, Adrienne, Me, Clark, Dad, Lorie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and the great pictures. The only thing that would havemade the family picture better wouild have been to have had Melissa here too. Good work!

Mindy said...

I love the Emmett family too. I'm glad we get to be a part of it!

Jake said...

What a good looking family! We're glad ya'll could make it. It was fun having the YPR clan there.