I just got back from LA and it was so much fun spending time with Merrick! My sister Melissa had girls camp and her husband Adam was in San Diego so my mom and I watched him during the day and Melissa came home each night. We were able to get out of the house on Friday to go shopping at the Grove. It is an outdoor shopping area and we got yummy Pinkberry frozen yogurt! It was delicious! Merrick did so good, and basically slept the whole time and woke up as we were leaving, so we made him a bottle and he was fine. Then on Saturday Melissa was home by 2 pm so we went to the beach for a couple hours. It was nice to just lay in the sun and relax.
This was my first time seeing him and he was already so big! He looks just like Melissa!
Hanging out with Auntie Laura
So I just had to add a picture of Max and Jack! I usually watch them on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, but since I was in California I missed them on Thursday.
Max 3 years old
Jack almost 7 months (They are brothers and look so different, I love it)
While I was in LA Clark mentioned that he was making something for me for an early anniversary present. I assumed it was some sort of furniture item, but I really had no idea since our apartment is too small for anything else, and we have enough furniture. Well when I got home this morning he told me to look in my closet and this is what I saw......SHELVES!
The cute baskets he bought
Custom shoe rack
Basically He added the top shelf, baskets and a shoe rack on the side.

7 comments:
Most excellent photos AND closet shelves! You two are very creative. Love the shots of the grandsons. Thanks.
That is so cute! I love the pics of all your boys. And what an amazing surprise. I'd say he's a keeper!
What a husband! And what a NICE anniversary present. Does Clark want to organize my closet because it is getting quite messy again!
It sounds like you won all the way around - a chance to visit LA, see Merrick, Melissa, and Adam, and then come home to a better organized apartment. Aren't thoughtful husbands great? the pictures are great, too.
Thank you so much for helping out - I think Merrick was happier with you & mom!
I think I will just steal all your clothes & shoes when I come to UT (except I'm too fat for your clothes)
That is an awesome surprise! Sometimes something practical like that is SO much better than any flowers or jewelry...
Such cute little nephews! I can't believe how much Jack changes everytime I see a new pic. Your trip to L.A. sounds fun; I'm sure Melissa felt good knowing that you and your mom were watching Merrick while she was away! And how NICE of Clark! I think you have more clothes than me (and I like to think I have quite a bit)!
Post a Comment