6.22.2009

Fun Weekend

On Thursday I had a bridal shower for my sister Adrienne. My step mom Lorie and her sisters hosted a family shower and it was so much fun! My cousin Emily who just got off of her mission was able to come up with her mom (my aunt Mary) and two of her cute sisters! I didn't take any pictures, but we had a lot of fun and Adrienne got some good stuff!

Clark & I went up to the cabin on Friday with his family! Natalie and Shad were running in the Wasatch Back Relay so Angie brought Sage with her to our house on Thursday night and we went out to eat at El Toro and went grocery shopping for the weekend. Then on Friday we woke up and drove up to Bear Lake. Clark's mom brought Nash, Jace, and Halle up on Friday and they met us at the beach. We had pretty nice weather on Friday with sun and some clouds, and no rain! We went to Pickleville Playhouse that night to see "Annie get your gun". I hadn't seen that play since I was in elementary and Logan High did it, and I went with my 3rd grade class for a field trip!
Then on Saturday we rented bikes at the KOA. I guess they aren't bikes, but I'm not really sure what you would call them. It was overcast and looked like it might rain, but we decided to ride anyway. Well about 10 minutes into our ride it started pouring! We were all soaked, but it only lasted for about 10 minutes so we just kept riding. We paid for an hour so we wanted our money's worth! I really got a workout pedaling those things!

Sage, Me, Jace
Clark was in our cart with us, we made a great team!

The whole gang
This picture was taken after we called Blaine to come bring us coats since it was pouring rain... it stopped raining right after he came. Oh well he was able to take a picture for us!

Then on Sunday we went out to my Dad's house to celebrate Father's Day and eat some dinner! It was nice enough weather that we were able to sit outside on their deck. And it only started raining after we ate and we were all inside. This darn rain is driving me nuts! Although I do enjoy not having to water all of the flowers here at Cambridge Court. There are a ton!

Last but not least..... I get to see this little guy in 3 days!!! I'm seriously so excited to go to LA and see my little nephew Merrick. He was born in March and I haven't seen him yet. I also haven't seen my sis since December! I think this is the longest I've gone without seeing her. My mom and I get to go out on Thursday morning and we are staying till Sunday. I cannot wait.

I'm actually leaving tomorrow for Salt Lake. Adrienne has another shower with my Mom's family (I'm super excited for this too, I love my family). Then we are staying down at my mom's house and Wednesday Adrienne has her bridal pictures so we are going to those. Then finally on Thursday I leave for LA. It will be a busy week, but I'm looking forward to it. I will miss my hubby who gets to have the house to himself for 5 days! Hopefully we can survive without me!

4 comments:

brooke said...

that has got to be the cutest baby i have ever seen!! and i love the jersey... adorable!

Anonymous said...

Our guess is that Clark has been more than adequately trained by his mother and wife to take care of himself for a few days but if he really gets in trouble he can always call his infirmed in-laws for help. Have a good time and give everyone in LA a kiss for us.

adrienne said...

So jealous that you get to see Melissa & Merrick! Thanks for all your help and support with the showers and the bridals!

jenn + michael said...

Look what I can do! You have the cutest nephews- but where are all the girls? I guess that's your job.