7.30.2009

First Day

Tonight was my first night on the job. We had three kids, twin boys and their little sister. In the first 15 minutes I was injured, yep thats right, one of the boys was sitting right next to me and threw a small plastic airplane towards my face and it hit me on my tooth (weird I know) and somehow it cut my lip during impact. Not way bad but it was bleeding for a few minutes! I will always have the memory of my first day and the little boy who threw a plane at me. I guess it could have been worse. Even with the incident I'm still going to go back for my second day.



4 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

Sounds like a neat and rewarding job!

adrienne said...

You were injured in the first 15 minutes?! Do we need to get you some protective gear to wear while working?

jenn + michael said...

What a way to start out! : ) Did your lip get swollen? That doesn't sound that fun. Have fun in Bear Lake. We'll be there a week from Monday.

Anonymous said...

We are sure it could have been worse but aren't quite sure how. Just be in a defensive mode while working from now on.