8.12.2009

Lagoon...It's what fun is

Last Wednesday we went to Lagoon with some of my family. My Dad and Lorie got discount tickets through Lorie's work (Zions Bank) so Clark and I tagged along for some fun at Lagoon. I LOVE roller coasters so my favorite ride is of course Wicked. Clark is not a huge fan of Lagoon, but he was a trooper and went on all the rides with me (well except the Samurai which was the last ride of the day). We of course hit up Lagoon A Beach and I remembered how much I hated working there as a lifeguard! It is more fun when you aren't getting bugged by annoying people who think its funny to splash the lifeguard. Or when disgusting guys would ask you to "ride the rides" with them after work...no thank you! So anyway, Lagoon is much more enjoyable when you don't work there. The only pictures we took were on the iphone so its not the best quality.
McKinley, Katie, Me
Waiting to ride Wicked. Apparently Katie and I were promoting Peace and Love at Lagoon that day!
I'm not really sure... Mac started the funny faces so we joined in! I think I'm going for the "I'm secretly nervous to ride Wicked" face.
The only picture of Me & Clark and we are looking right into the sun!
I didn't take pictures of anyone else but my Dad and his wife Lorie came, my step brother JD and his wife Mindy came with their little daughter Nashtyn, then my sister Allison her husband Tyler and their two boys Max & Jack! Then of course my little sister Katie and our cousin McKinley (pictured above). It was actually a lot of fun and it reminded me of the good old days in Junior High when you had season passes and would go looking for cute boys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you quit looking for the "cute boys" because you have already found Clark, who sounds like a good sport to go on the rides with you that he doesn't particularly enjoy.

Miller Time said...

I haven't been to lagoon in forever and I would like to keep it that way. I hope my kids never ask to go. I know what you are thinking but I am just not an amusement park kind of gal. I am even thinking to try to find someone else to take my kids to Disney Land when they are ready. :)

jenn + michael said...

I miss Lagoon! I'm back in Utah. Let's play!

adrienne said...

Love the pictures! I am sad that Nick and I missed out on a fun filled day at Lagoon.

Megan Loves Life said...

We went to lagoon in may and it was FUN! I honestly didn't think it would be but it was! I totally remember Jr. High lagoon days, wearing your "cutest" outfit and watching people do the 'lagoon walk' (where the boy stands behind the girl with his arms around her waist and they both kind of waddle together) HAHA btw I have been eating orange tic tacs like candy lately and thinking of you and the walmart (or was it shopko?) by your old house!

LauraP said...

Ha ha I call that the 'white trash' walk! But white trash and Lagoon go hand in hand. Yum orange tic tacs, it was Wal Mart and does it also remind you of Grease and how we watched it over and over. Oh and then we got John Travolta's autograph! Good Times