8.17.2009

Utah State Hey Aggies All The Way....

Go Aggies, Go Aggies, Hey Hey Hey
It's that time of year that I love. School is starting and Fall weather is approaching. I must sound crazy but I am actually excited for school to start! I feel like I'm in elementary again and you are so excited for school to start so you can wear your new clothes and use your new school supplies! Well this time I don't have new school clothes cause my parents don't buy them anymore, but I do have some new pens and notebooks! Now that I actually enjoy my classes and I have a major picked out for real this time (I've been through my share of majors, but this time it's for keeps) school is more enjoyable. However, I know once November comes and finals are just around the corner I will have a different opinion about school! This semester I'm going to try and take 15 credits instead of my measly 12 I usually take. Two of them will be online classes which in the past I have enjoyed taking online classes. Anyway I just wanted to blog about my excitement for school and how much I love Utah State, especially in the Fall! I actually kind of hate it in the winter when I'm walking up the millions of steps to Old Main at 7:30 am and the wind is blowing so hard I can't breath. But other than that I love it up here. Plus when its that cold that means I can go skiing up at The Beav and that's always a good time. I guess you can find good in all situations!


Clark doesn't think he will play soccer this year, which I have mixed feelings about. I love to watch him play, and nothing beats a warm fall day sitting outside watching my hubby. But he also wants to find a job where he can get some tuition reimbursement or better pay. So if he isn't playing soccer he can find a job, and concentrate on school. Plus he is getting kinda old and slow (except in the picture above, he is faster than that kid). I'm teasing, he really is a great soccer player and we will both miss it if he doesn't play. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

I only made it to a couple games but I too enjoyed watching Clark play soccer!