skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Did I Mention
The "Old Folks" are gone. Plus Clark made $75 bucks in tips helping a few of them carry "heavy" boxes to their cars. And we made $60 bucks plus a $25 gift card to Cafe Sabor for making their summer so enjoyable! I guess they didn't read my blogs and hear Clark and I complain almost everyday. I do feel bad because there are a few that are actually nice and don't complain very often. The crazy ones ruin it for the whole group! Even still, I'm glad they are gone. Friday is move in day for the students... wish us luck.
Oh and I kind of want to see that new movie coming out Post Grad. It looks cute, who wants to see it with me?
4 comments:
We have essentially given up on movies (unless another "Sea Biscuit" comes along) but thanks for the invite anyway. We hope the college kids are a little less stressful than the "old folks" were.
I do! I think it looks cute too. This needs to happen.
I'll come!! I love Alexis Blidel!
You know that I am always up for the chick flick movies!
Post a Comment