I have been a blog slacker lately. School and work is consuming my life, and I finally have a night where I don't have homework. However I should be getting ahead on my homework, but who wants to do that right! So I decided to change my blog around. Although I love the Japanese Plum Blossom picture I needed something different. Clark took this picture a few years back of the Fall leaves and I love it. I think we both wish we were photographers! I know that the leaves are basically gone and there is snow on the ground, but I'm not ready to forget about Fall. And I refuse to forget about Thanksgiving and move straight to Christmas. I saw someones Christmas Tree up in there house yesterday! I mean come on, at least wait until Thanksgiving has passed. I won't put up any Christmas decorations or listen to any Christmas music until December 1st. That gives me more than enough time to enjoy the music and the decorations. Poor Thanksgiving is getting taken over by Christmas. So let us remember those things we are thankful for and put aside our shopping lists for "Black Friday" for one day!
For Thanksgiving this year we are going to be in Logan with my Emmett family at my Grandparents home and I am so excited. Luckily my Grandpa won't be starting his Chemo until after Thanksgiving, hopefully he can enjoy the delicious food. Last year we were in Kaysville and it was so fun because our brother in law Shad was coming home that day from being over in Afghanistan! It definitely gave us many things to be thankful for including all those who are fighting for our freedoms! The Fourth of July isn't the only day to be patriotic!
I also wanted to add how excited Clark is for ski season! All day yesterday and today he has been drawing up plans on how he can build a rail that will come apart so he can take it all over town. My uncle Tom even hooked him up with some mis-matched skis that he can use just for doing rails. Now he is looking online at new ski outfits. He is crazy if he thinks he is getting something new, because that was his Christmas last year was his new coat and pants. I came across this cute little picture today.... He is so cute and little in his ski boots.

Clark told me that we can have a little girl as long as she will go skiing with him and go on jumps and rails and not be a wimp like their mother! I am kind of a wimp, but I don't want to break my leg going off some jump. Also an important thing to add is that we kind of have insurance now! We have accident coverage with Aflac so now when Clark goes skiing I won't be as worried as I usually am. And apparently if I injure my back again like I did last year, I can actually go see a doctor!

3 comments:
hey laura! of course i know you. i love that you and clark ar married. he was my first 'love' you know, back in first grade!! you guys are adorable. glad we can be blogging friends now!
I too loved the plum blossoms, but the autumn aspens look very nice. I admire your efforts to keep the Thanks in Thanksgiving. And obviously Clark does not know about his wife's early disregard for safety by roaring down the driveway on that three-wheeled contraption when you were a wee lass.
Ahhh a wee lass on her trike (or whatever it was) You were quite the dare devil! I love the new fall picture! You and Clark SHOULD be professional photographers. A big Thank-you for reminding us that Thanksgiving has not passed and that it is ok to wait till after to put up Christmas decor! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment