11.23.2009

Is Love Alive


So I have been loving the song "Winter Song" by Sarah Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson. It isn't technically a Christmas song so it has been tying me over until December 1st when I can turn on my Holiday Songs playlist and play it the whole month of December! You can't make fun of me, but the first time I heard it was last year on the MTV show about high school kids at this performing arts school {I didn't miss an episode, I love reality TV!}. I think it was called "Taking the Stage". Anyway the girl on that show sang it for her winter concert and I LOVED it. So I went on itunes and found the real singers and bought it! I've been waiting for winter so I can listen to it, since for some reason it just doesn't feel right listening to it when it isn't winter. I don't know how to put
you tube videos in my post, but here is the link to the music video if you want to hear the song.
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUO0gd7cr9o}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, enjoying your blog.

Couldnt find winter song at that URL, but found it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67xr_KKPTHE

-curt

Janna said...

I love love love that song and have also been listening to it like crazy. Good choice.