Here is one of the trees they bought last year! I loved how it was traditional with red and green, but also kind of modern with the berries at the top of the tree and the funky ornaments.
Clark put up Christmas Lights at the Apartments again this year! Last year he made a "tree of lights" out on the building and it looked so good. He did it again this year, and I can't wait until December to turn them on. We are sticklers about waiting until December to turn on lights and decorate. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas and all the decorations, I just like waiting. Plus with school I'm too busy to do it before Thanksgiving anyway. I'm also sad I no longer work at Pier One. I was looking at some of their Christmas stuff and it is cute! Clark is glad I don't work there because I bought way too much stuff. But I'm feeling the need to buy a new Christmas decoration... I might need to stop at Tai Pan or Pier One soon!

5 comments:
I Love Love Love Christmas decorations. But I am also glad that you are holding out until after Thanksgiving! We Thanksgiving celebrators have got to stick together!
I love the Festival of Trees! I will go and look for Angie's. Also, I want to go to Tai Pan with you! But maybe I shouldn't, I'm not always the best influence in places like that, just ask Jenn.
Anything that brings Christmas back to the family and away from the commercialism can't be all bad. The tree sounds great and we are sure you will be a help when you get the time.
i agree with waiting decorate until december... i think i would be sick of them before christmas even came if they were up before then. i love the festival of trees tradition... that sounds like so much fun! i haven't been to that in years and really want to go this year! i think the only thing i remember about it is the section for little kids and how there's little booths where they can call one of santa's elfs and tell them what they want for christmas haha.
I love all of our Christmas Traditions as well. It's just not Christmas without them. It's funny you wait until December. Nick wants the Christmas Tree up RIGHT AFTER Thanksgiving and I am BEGGING him to take it down BY mid-Januray. I think last year it was up until February. Yes I know...
Post a Comment