2.11.2010

Crime Scene

So if any of you watched the news tonight you saw that Cambridge Court Apartments were part of the wave of burglaries here in Logan.  Some creeper has been going around to different apartment complexes and going into apartments at night and stealing computers, wallets, and car keys.  I know one of our girl apartments had things missing and then apparently today one of our guy apartments woke up to find laptops, wallets, and car keys missing!  They called the police and a couple hours later they caught the guy!!  We were at class when all of this was happening, so I didn't know about the last incident until Clark's family was calling us telling us Cambridge Court was on the news!  May this be a lesson to us all to lock your doors!  I'm a little paranoid and I lock the door during the day even if I'm home.  Yes, people think that this is an office and just walk in to my apartment like it's no big deal.  Yes we are the managers, but this is our home!  Apparently these tenants don't lock their doors, because it seems that he was just walking into the apartments.  Still creepy though, knowing someone is in your apartment while you are asleep.  Go to this link to watch the video.  

*So blogger is different and I can't find spell check, so I'm sorry if there are any errors. 

3 comments:

YPR said...

We had a rash of burglaries from this guy at Oakridge and Old Farm apartments about three weeks ago. He was actually seen in the apartment a couple of times by the students but he'd just drop a name of one of the tenants, saying he was visiting (at 2:00 a.m.). In each case, doors were unlocked. Glad they caught him.

Anonymous said...

You mean none of us are really safe from these kind of people? Kind of scary, isn't it?

jenn + michael said...

And I thought Logan was a wholesome, safe town... It really is creepy to think of someone coming in during the night! Keep locking your door!