Also on a side note, I just realized that my car is 16 years old! She is quite the trooper. I haven't had any major problems with this car and I LOVE it. I love the body style and I don't want it to ever die on me. Thanks to my Grandma Allred I've had this car since I was a junior in high school.

This is the only picture I have of my car... Clark decorated it for my birthday and I had my cute puppy seeger back then!


4 comments:
Oh Seeger doogs!
We are also very excited for you to come visit, Merrick is ready for the attention.
I too am excited to see Merrick and give him lots of kisses on those cheeks! And cute picture of Seeger before he became an EVIL dog!
Oh Adrienne, Seeger doogs wasn't evil. You are just upset about "the incident" when he attacked you!
It sounds like you are making the most of life at the stage you are in - keep up the good work. And, make sure you don't hurt those full cheeks of Merrick's when you see him.
Post a Comment