I am on a blogging role, two posts in two days! I am avoiding homework right now, so I might as well blog. A few weeks ago my nephew Jack came over to hang out while my sister Allison had Bunko. It was fun having him come play even though he really only wanted to hang out with Clark! This kid does not smile... he stares! I tried all night to get a smiling picture and this is the best I could do.
He decided to take a break from playing to watch Shawn White on the half pipe!

I tried to play with Jack but he was only interested in Clark! Seriously I would try to play with him in the living room and he would get up and walk to the kitchen where Clark was doing homework. Jack would bring him the little soccer ball, then Clark would kick it and Jack would go get it and bring it back. I think he smiled at Clark more than me!
I love my cute little nephews, especially when they come hang out with me.
My Mom's birthday was on March 2nd so we celebrated by going out to eat at Olive Garden and then coming to our apartment for cake and ice cream. We also had a performance by Max. I have a video of him but I can't figure out how to post it on the blog....
He said the Pledge of Allegiance! It was so cute. If I can figure out how to post it I will.
Max and Nana
I hope I look this good when I am 54 (sorry Mom I gave away your age on the internet, but you look great so it doesn't matter!)
Max grew tired of all the girls and decided to play a little soccer with Clark!
March is a busy month for Birthdays, so if you had a Birthday in March HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


3 comments:
I love your posts. I think we need to plan an official get together! It's been too long.
WSe can't blame you for being partial - Max and Jack are too darling nephews to have around even though their dispositions are completely different.
Well at least Jack didn't run away from you like he did to me the other night at Olive Garden!
Post a Comment