4.11.2010

TOTG

For those who don't know TOTG stand for Think of The Germs {It is an Emmett family favorite thanks to my uncle Chad}  This weekend was supposed to be full of Family Fun with my mom's side of the family {My Grandpa and Grandma Allred celebrated their 50th Anniversary} but alas I woke up early Saturday morning with a flu bug.  It was less than perfect timing since the open house party was Saturday from 2-5 and that is when I felt the worst.  I am always sick at the worst times.  For example last Spring Break we took a trip to Japan and of course I had a bad cold and an ear infection the whole time we were there.  This Spring Break I had another cold that was more annoying than anything.  Well I am feeling better but I missed out on all the festivities with my family.  I took a few pictures from Friday {before the flu bug} when I went to lunch with my sisters and my mom!  I will have to post them later when I am using my own computer.  I just wanted to blog about my annoyance with being sick this weekend!  I hope I didn't get anyone else in my family sick.... TOTG!  I love lysol spray and clorox wipes for this very reason!  

6 comments:

Miller Time said...

it was such a bummer you got sick! We missed you!

adrienne said...

I missed my little Laura! And of course I forgot to take pictures the whole weekend. Maybe Megan will be kind enough to email me hers! I especially want the one of grandma and grandpa stuffing cake in each other's faces!

chad said...

Hate those germs

Anonymous said...

Bummer! Have you ever given any thought to NOT being sick when it's time to get together with the family.

A and M said...

We missed having you that last night with the whole family slumber party in one room! Actually Red slept on the couch, but still.
Glad you're feeling better!

curt said...

We missed you! It was a fun time and would have been even funner with you there. I'll send you a DVD with the slideshow and pix from the party.