I am a bad wife. I didn't do a birthday blog for Clark on his 25th birthday [April 4th]. We were in Kaysville for his Birthday since it was Easter and Conference. We celebrated Saturday by going to Boondocks in Kaysville. It is this new place with bowling, arcades, lazer tag, and mini golf. We decided to do some bowling. His sister Natalie came with her 4 kids, his mom, his sisters Angie and Kim and his best friend Dino. We had a good time and I think our neice Nash beat us all! Then after we had scotcheroos for desert. He does not like cake but likes rice krispy treats so I spiced it up by making scotcheroos [they are peanut butter rice krispy treats with chocolate and butterscotch on the top]. They are delicious! I of course didn't get any pictures that weekend but I have some random pictures of the birthday boy for his birthday post.
This is Clark and he LOVES....
To Play Nintendo
To Ride BMX Bikes
To play on his iphone and hang out with cousin Alex
To be silly and make the nieces and nephews laugh!
To build beautiful furniture
and he Loves being married to me!!
Clark has so many talents and is great at all he does. I'm so lucky to have such a handy husband. He can fix or build anything! He is always willing to help others and share his many talents. Happy Birthday Clark! You are a quarter of a century old!
3 comments:
I know this blog is about Clark- Happy Birthday to him!- but I keep thinking how LONG your hair is in the first picture! It's been way too long since I've seen you. Get better and then tell me a time we can get together.
Happy Birthday last week Clark!
Well, you got some of his positive attributes listed. There are otheres ahta could be added to the list but "hard worker: is the first thing that comes to mind. Happy Birthday, Clark.
Post a Comment