Me and Clark before the race.
Notice my bright pink gloves and my map so I could correctly direct the runners and they would see where my pink gloves were pointing!
Clark almost to the end
This was actually a recreation.... I missed him when he was really running by cause he was too fast, so I had him pose for a picture.
The Runners
They successfully finished the 5K, although not together. I thought they would stay together but as I was standing at my post I saw Clark run by, then about 3 minutes later Nick runs by... but where is Adrienne? The boys just left her behind! She had ipod and clothing issues :)
After they finished they came to my post and we took pictures. Then they went home and I finished my important job! Don't worry, I didn't miss any runners. We took pictures while there was no one needing directing.

6 comments:
I loved that Adrienne had some ipod and wardrobe troubles but I wish I could of been there.
Way to do a great job directing Lou! I would have hated to be a 5k runner and told to go the 10k route ;)
It looks like everyone survived the run and we hope it supplemented the funds for which it was held. Thanks for the pictures.
I would much rather your job than the running part! I'm glad you had a good turn out though.
My "clothing issues" were that my ipod was weighing down my pants and every few steps I had to pull them back up. Plus...truth be told I was a little out of shape. I'm not a "machine" as Nick described himself that day.
Well I guess that is a legitimate excuse.
"But our hair!"
"Oh your hair"
I would of been running next to you too...I am no Nick "machine" Palmer!
Post a Comment