7.14.2010

4th of July

I love the Fourth of July it is definitely one of my favorite Holidays.  My very favorite thing that happens on the 4th is when the F16 jets fly over the parade in Kaysville.  I always get goose bumps when I see them flying in formation.  I have an even greater appreciation for our service men because of my brother in law Shad who flies the F16 at Hill Air Force Base.  At the Kaysville fireworks the KC135 (the huge jet re-fueler) also flew over.  Clark's brother Brett actually used to fly that plane until they moved to Colorado.  I'm so grateful for all of those Men and Women who fight for our freedoms everyday.  I also love the fireworks, BBQ's, and just being with family and friends.


This year the holiday lasted the whole weekend!  I loved it.  But it also means a long post.
SATURDAY
"He makes me melt like a Popsicle on the Fourth of July"

Parade

Nash & Angie

BBQ


Visiting Grandpa Jay and Grandma Afton's Grave

Eating Zeppe's for my first time.  It was yummy!


Kaysville Fireworks
I had a firework setting on my camera and it made taking firework pictures a lot easier!

SUNDAY


Badminton Game

Taking a break from playing to take pictures

MONDAY
For my little sister Katie's birthday we went to get a pedicure, went to lunch, and then went to the movie Eclipse.

waiting for Allison to come

Katie's first pedicure

All of our toes
Adrienne, Allison, Me, Katie



6 comments:

A and M said...

Love you in your new shirt! I wore mine that weekend too...thanks for letting me copy you.
I'm sad I missed out on the pedicures & Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner!

brooke said...

i love watching the kaysville fireworks and was sad I missed them this year. your firework pics are awesome!!

jenn + michael said...

I'm so sad I missed the parade. It definitely cannot be beat. Those jets are always amazing too!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the posting and the pictures. Both were great.

YPR said...

You two "Popsicles" are pretty dang cool!

adrienne said...

Love the LITTLE RASCAL quote! That was a good one!