7.09.2010

Santa Barbara Part Deux

Here are a few more pictures from my California trip.

We rode these bike things down by the pier and along the ocean.  Anyone under the age of 18 had to wear a helmet.... Merrick didn't seem to mind!  


Merrick is ready to go


We had a fun time riding along the bike path.  We even did a little "off roading" to find a bathroom but I handled the stearing wheel and the break like a champ. 

Enjoying the ocean 
Merrick was loving the water.  If we let him he would have ran right into the water.

Enjoying a snack and the sun!

I had so much fun I'm ready to go back again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like youall had a good time. Keep it up!

Mindy said...

Ahh, it looks so fun, I'm jealous. Merrick is so darn cute strapped into that bike "thing" with his helmet on. I love reading your accounts of the olds and I'm really sorry you have to put up with all that. However, I have always thought you looked more like a Linda than a Laura :)

adrienne said...

Did RED have to drive her own bike or did you all fit in one?