We went to Bear Lake over Pioneer weekend to stay at the cabin. We went to the beach on Friday and it was so crowded. There was zero space on the beach, so we just set our chairs and umbrella up behind some other people and called it good.
Me & Angie
Carolyn made us do this pose..... she thought it would be cute
Horse shoes
Clark & Carolyn
Eating at Cafe Sabor
Another photo op chosen by Carolyn!
{this is just for my sisters....does my "pose" remind you of certain pictures taken in 1991 in front of Grandma's house. The popped knee and hand on the hip is a classic of mine!}
Just waiting to eat at my favorite place! Now I can have yummy chips and salsa in Logan and Garden City.
It was a short trip but lots of fun. We came home Saturday and had Hamburger's on the grill at our apartment then everyone headed home. I'm pretty sure we are going up to Bear Lake again this weekend with some friends. Apparently it's the place to be!
Last weekend Clark's friend was doing a roping competition here in Logan so we decided to go watch us some calf roping, some team roping, some ribbon pulls, and some cow roping & milking ( I don't know the official names).
My mom brought my nephew's Max and Jack to watch the horses and cows. They were pretty intrigued by it all. Max didn't want to leave. I on the other hand, was getting too hot. I was ready to leave!
Max practicing his roping skills on uncle Clark

3 comments:
Where's the picture from the bear lake dance?
Was a good time had by all?
Yes! That pose is reminiscent of a 1991 photo shoot by Grandma Norda. And way to go Max on roping uncle clark!
Post a Comment