It was a long hike 6.6 miles round trip!
Just starting out
We made it to the top! Clark is pointing to the Wellsville Mountains that he hiked and skied this past Spring. Now that is a hike I know I wouldn't survive!
The View
You actually look down onto the town of Smithfield. Logan is behind the mountain
Tony Grove Lake where the hike starts or ends, whichever way you want to look at it!
USU had their homecoming this past weekend. It was cold but we decided to go to the parade to see my cute little sister dance/march. My nephews Max and Jack enjoyed grabbing candy and seeing "Big Blue" and some other horses and bulls that were in the parade.
She is the tall skinny one in the front smiling at the camera!
Clark was not around for the parade because he was busy hunting Deer! Don't worry he grew the ugly mustache again and they found a small 3-point Buck. I guess it was a successful trip.
AND I sold my car on Saturday! Clark's parent's so graciously gave us the Honda Accord that Angie used to drive. So we definitely got an upgrade! We sold my car to a young girl who is going to college. I told her to be careful with that car since it used to belong to my Grandma Allred and it was her baby. We still haven't told her of the sale. I think it might break her heart. But we were glad we found someone to buy it so we didn't have 3 cars to worry about. I will miss her, she was a good car!
I have to add this in... what color do you think my car is? I say Blue and Clark says it's more Green. He is crazy it is Blue or even Blue/Gray but not Green! He must be color blind.

5 comments:
Um, at first I thought it was an ugly-like green color but once you said blue-gray, it is definitely blue-gray.
I'm jealous of your fall hike. It looked pretty.
those fall pictures are so pretty! i'm sad that all the pretty leaves will soon be covered in snow :(
I say the car is turquoise! And why weren't Nick and I called for this lovely fall hike?!
Do you remember doing the Mt. Naomi hike way back when? I've only done it that one time and I remember being tired too.
The Honda was always like a blue/green, I think in the sun light you can maybe see little speckles of green? Does that help Clark out a little? Definitely more blue though.
Looks like a beautiful hike!
I'm tellin my mom that you sold her car... that was a family heirloom!
Ha, just kidding
Post a Comment