Here are some cute pics of my family from the past few weeks.
Me & Allison
The girls at my Grandpa's viewing
Adrienne, Allison, Me, Lorie, Melissa, Katie
The three nuggets together again! It was the end of the day so they are looking a little shabby. But still cute!
Merrick loves his "gucks"
My sister in law Angie went through the temple on October 8, 2010. We were able to go down to the Ogden Temple and be with her on that special day!
Me, Clark, Angie, Natalie
Part of the Pierson Family
The past 3 weeks have included A LOT of family togetherness. And I've loved every minute of it. The weekend after my Grandpa's funeral my family had our Emmett Family Fun Ultra-5K-Run. I know we are crazy. Two years ago we had the Ultra Half Marathon Run for the Cure (still not sure what we were curing) but only the craziest ones actually ran the 13+ miles.
This time we made it an ultra 5K (5.3 ish miles) so more people could participate. Because I am not a runner I chose to ride my Beach Cruiser along with my sister Adrienne and cousins Emily, Amanda, and Paige. We started at my Grandma's house (also where Clark and I are living) and ran/biked/walked to my uncle's store Norda's and back. I think the people of Logan were wondering what was going on. We had bright yellow shirts made. We are legit!
Some people chose to dress up in hilarious outfits. My uncle Tom won the award!
My family that participated
Dad, Katie, Me, Clark, Adrienne
We started and finished at my Grandma's house
For more sweet photos of my crazy family and our ultra 5K go here.



1 comment:
Your family is completely awesome for organizing those runs. I still don't know how I feel about the fun part. But the costumes were sweet! :)
Post a Comment