When the grand kids were young, the first thing my Grandpa would ask us when we came into their house was "what is the answer to the hard question?". And we would answer "Grandpa Emmett loves me!" When I was little I knew my Grandpa loved me. It wasn't a big gesture, but every time I saw him I knew he would ask me, and I always knew the answer. That was how my Grandpa was. He would do small and simple things to let people know of his love for them.
The grand kids also made snowflakes to put on his casket or down below, since he would want to be surrounded by snow if he could. We made some pretty sweet snowflakes!
Clark and I
If you notice my Grandpa was buried in the Logan Cemetery overlooking the Aggie's football stadium. The funny thing is on October 1st is when USU beat BYU! We were joking that my Grandpa had a little something to do with it....
My big family!
My sister's and I with our Grandma Norda. We LOVE her!
Melissa, Adrienne, Grandma, Katie, Me, Allison
I know I've said this a million times but I really do feel blessed to have such a wonderful family extended and immediate. We all get along and love each other, and that is just the way my Grandpa and Grandma wanted it! It must be true what they say... "A family that skis together, stays together".


1 comment:
First I'm glad you did a post because I was tired of seeing a picture of me on your blog. We have said it many times and we will continue to say it...Grandpa was a wonderful man!
Post a Comment