I'm not sure if it was as bad as everyone anticipated but we got quite a bit of snow here in Logan. I think it snowed for about 3 or 4 hours, but there was a lot of wind so who knows how much snow actually fell from the sky.
somebody was out walking in the blizzard before we could snow blow
Clark was out of Vanilla Ice Cream so at 8pm we drove to Lee's in snowy roads that hadn't been plowed, just for his precious Farr's Vanilla Ice Cream bucket. When we got back he decided to get out the old snow blower. I bet there was about 6 or 7 inches in the driveway (don't quote me on that because my estimation on measurements is horrible!)
Even though it wasn't a horrible blizzard storm like they thought, we got snow and that's all I care about. The snow is making me think it's Christmas, but I will patiently wait until I properly celebrate Thanksgiving to go into Christmas mode. Clark already put up the Christmas lights on my Grandma's house while the weather was still nice. I can't wait to turn them on!

2 comments:
Snow blower? blizzard? These words are beginning to be lost from my vocabulary. Sad.
I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment