Here are some pictures from Random ski days this season.
My cute nephew Max skiing. {He is the little one with his arm sticking out!}
Beaver Mtn. has a run named after me...kind of
{My nickname is Lou, so they just spelled it wrong}
Sister ski day
We found a run called the Tunnel of Love.
{I promise we did take a few runs in between taking pictures}
Just Dad texting in the lodge....
Clark's Turn
Clark on the back side @ Beaver
February 2011
My Dad & Clark skiing some sweet Pow
Going Big
Emmett Family Ski Day
December 27th 2011
I believe there were just over 30 of us that day!
Girls {we are missing Melissa} with Dad.









3 comments:
Where's your big ski jump picture? I love that your family is full of skiers.
I feel so jealous looking at all of these pictures.
Ahhhh...Fun Family Ski Days. And what?! Dad is texting?! Never thought I would see the day.
Post a Comment