3.05.2011

Valentine's Day

I know Valentines Day was a long time ago and I'm just barely getting time to blog about it.  For Valentine's Day Clark and I went to see the Music Man at the Ellen Eccles Theatre here in Logan.  Clark was actually in his Junior Highs production of The Music Man!  He played Tommy Djilas the Town Rebel.  It was fun to watch and we enjoyed it except we did not like the girl who played Marian the Librarian.  She had too much of an opera voice, not a musical voice. She overpowered everyone.  


The Saturday before Valentine's Day we went out to eat with my sister Allison and her husband Tyler and my cousin Paige and her husband Lorin.  We went to Gaucho Grill here in Logan.  It is a Brazilian Restaurant similar to Rodizio Grill.  We didn't have a very positive experience and I wouldn't recommend it if you are eating in Logan.  The food was good, but they didn't bring around enough meat (definitely not $20 worth) and when we were there our waitress forgot about us and then she was rude to us after.  It was busy, so maybe that is why they didn't come around that much, but when they cut the meat for you they gave you mini size portions.  They were definitely skimpy with their meat.  And when we asked for more than one slice they looked at us like we were greedy!  I don't know, it was a fun night but I will not go back.  


Now for Pictures...
Antique Valentine that my Grandpa gave to my Grandma 43 years ago.  

I think it is so sweet.  She puts it out every Valentine's Day.

My Valentine from Clark.
The inside was a pop up card with more roses and a love note inside.  

Waiting for The Music Man to start


1 comment:

adrienne said...

I'm so happy you took a picture of the Valentine's Day Card that Grandpa gave Grandma!