Today is Clark's 26th Birthday! Happy Birthday Clarky!
Many people have asked Clark if he is 21 yet or they think he is 22 or 23 years old. He is 26 but has the spirit of a 12 year old. He is always up for having fun and hanging out with the nieces and nephews or cousins. He is young at heart and I LOVE that about Clark. I have a cousin Alex who is 10 years old and he and Clark get along so well. They love to ski together, kick a soccer ball around, or play with the Nerf guns. Clark is a friend to everyone he meets.
Clarky Boy (not sure his age, but he is adorable)
Clark in his ski boots!
Sadly Clark is feeling a little under the weather with a head ache and sore throat. I have work today so he is just taking it easy and we will go to dinner tonight. I gave him a birthday sign this morning with a love message of 26 reasons why I love him (don't worry I won't blog it). But basically Clark is awesome and amazing at most things he does. And I can't wait to have little babies that look just like him with his big brown eyes and bowl cuts!



2 comments:
Little boy Clark is just so cute! Happy Birthday!
Awwww....Clark is so cute! Hope he is feeling better!
Post a Comment