5.09.2011

College Graduate

Well I'm officially a College Graduate.  Yes, it took me 6 years to graduate with my Bachelor's degree.  It took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do, but once I decided on Family Consumer Human Development I knew I chose the right major.  I was officially done with classes in December, but walked May 7th 2011.  It was fun because I was able to see some friends from my classes that I hadn't seen since December. 


Enjoy some A lot of pictures of my graduation from Utah State University.....






The Family Life Building where I spent most of my time

We are all graduates of USU in the College of Education and Humanities 




BBQ



Me and Max swinging.  It was my turn to try with no legs!

It was a fun day and I'm so grateful to my family for all of the support!  Now I guess it's time to get my Masters (don't hold your breath)

6 comments:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

Congratulations! That's exciting! I've been thinking about you lately! We need to catch up! :)

jenn + michael said...

Yahoo!! Welcome to the non-tuition-paying life! You earned it!

Miller Time said...

Yea Lou! You Rock! Congratulations Sista!
Don't worry, It took me 6 years to graduate as well. :)

Courtney said...

Hooray! So happy for you! Congratulations! And I was telling Ben this last night--I've seen your mom many times, and she is so beautiful. She looks especially beautiful in the graduation photos. I see where you get your good looks! :)

A and M said...

Hurray for Laura Lou! You look very beautiful in your pictures and I'm happy that Clark did such a great job taking pictures so I don't feel too left out.
I think Courtney will be mom's favorite person after she reads her comment!

Megan Loves Life said...

Congratulations!! Your mom looks beautiful in that picture of the USU grads, I like the hair.