The classic Jack stare
Just reading our books* getting some sun. Also notice the water and how choppy it was. The wind was a little annoying. * I was reading Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls. I really liked it and recommend it. After you read Half Broke Horses read The Glass Castle by the same author. They are both true stories based on her family.
Clark and Max building a sand castle. I love how Max's hair blends in with the orange sand.
I "heart" Lake Powell-- Katie & Laura
The Falslev Family
Tyler-Jack-Allison-Max
Sisters
Katie-Allison-Adrienne-Laura
Jump!
Allison-Katie-Adrienne-Laura
Clark & I
Cute boys Max & Jack
Defiance House--Ancestral Puebloan dwellings
Allison & Adrienne recreating a picture taken of them back in the '80's. I will have to find the original and post them together.
Clark being an Indian warrior.
Everyone in attendance included my aunt Sherrie, Cousin Megan her husband Greg and two children Abby and Sam, Cousin Heidi and baby Logan, My mother, Alli and husband Tyler and two children Max & Jack, sisters Adrienne and Katie and Me & Clark We had a lot of fun and since it was so choppy most of the time we just surfed behind the boat for the majority of the day with a little wake boarding, knee boarding and tubing in between. The water wasn't as warm as Lake Powell water usually is because there was still a lot of run off coming into the lake and by the time we left the water had gone up about 5 more feet from when he first docked the boat and buried the anchors.
All in all it was a fun trip!







1 comment:
Awesome pictures! I love Lake Powell! I'm a bit jealous, but I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment