Everyone who lives in Cache Valley needs to sign up for this fun event! The Child and Family Support Center (where I work) is hosting its 2nd annual Trick or Treat Trot 10K & 5K run and a 1 mile run/walk. Participants are encouraged to wear costumes! Last year was a great success and so many people wore fun, creative costumes. There will also be little games like a bean bag toss, pumpkin walk, and face painting for the younger kids. There will be a Monster Mash Dash for different age groups where the kids do a quick dash to see who is the fastest. Last year my little nephew Max won (excpet I think he accidently went with the younger group....but still a win is a win right!)
It really is a fun event for families to get them excited for Halloween. Plus the money goes to a great cause! Go to our website at http://www.cachecfsc.org/ to register before September 23 and get a discounted price. Or you can register the morning of the race.


1 comment:
I just registered!
Post a Comment