Waiting for Old Faithful to erupt
The pretty fall leaves were pretty non-existent. That's about all we saw
Buffalo. I think he needs a tissue
Elk just hanging out in town in Mammoth WY
More Elk
The North entrance to Yellowstone in Gardiner Montana
The lower falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
Clark and I hiked down to the top of the Lower Falls. So the picture up above is where we were standing. Then we drove down and looked at the falls from far away. It was pretty creepy being above that much water.... I was a little nervous standing up there.
Another picture of the falls.
The Tetons. On our way home we drove through Jackson. It was already getting late so we didn't stop except for dinner. But I got this picture from the car. It was cloudy so you can't seem them that well, but they are still pretty sweet.
It was a fun little trip and the last time I was in Yellowstone I was a small child so I don't remember anything. The bad part is driving in the car most of the time looking for wildlife.... Being pregnant and stuck in a car isn't always fun. I think we stopped so I could go to the bathroom about every hour. I was good at spotting bathrooms, Clark and his Dad were good at spotting elk, bears, bald eagles, coyotes, and wolves.


3 comments:
Laura, you make me laugh! You and Clark are so adventurous. What a fun little escape.
Wow! Those falls look amazing! Nick and I might need to take a little trip up to Yellowstone except Nick is a child and can't handle being in the car longer than an hour.
I love the pictures especially the second and last one. They sort of remind me of Illinois.
Post a Comment