This was a picture from 2 years ago. We forgot to get a photo this year. Hmmm that mustache looks familiar, I know I've seen it somewhere before....
Oh look it's that darn mustache again! I think it's getting thicker. Clark is very proud of his nasty mustache. He has been growing it since the deer hunt back in October. It is December 1st and he still hasn't shaved. I may need to do it in his sleep.
This was our pre-Thanksgiving dinner picture although my face looks like I already ate an entire feast! I blame it on being pregnant.... Good thing we played Just Dance 3 after dinner. I needed to work off a few calories. I definitely ate my share of food. I love Thanksgiving! We are so grateful for our little baby and can't believe we will be parents soon. It is a little scary, but mostly because Clark is graduating and we aren't sure where we will be in April. It all depends on jobs. Scary! I just have to be patient and know that things will work out if we are doing the best we can. I guess good things come to those who wait. Although I hate waiting sometimes.
I have put up a few Christmas decorations, but it just isn't feeling like Christmas yet. We NEED SNOW! I went to the local performance of The Nutcracker with my sister Adrienne on Friday. It is kind of a tradition of ours to go to The Nutcracker each year. We went to Ballet West last year and that was amazing. The local version isn't as "professional" but it's still fun. I love the holiday season and spending time with family and friends. We have a lot of fun things to look forward to in the coming weeks!


1 comment:
I love that we have the tradition of going to the Nutcracker every year. Maybe we should add step aerobics to our list too!
Post a Comment